Being the first non-locking member of their ultra-corrosion-resistant Salt Series, this folding knife version takes full advantage of a nitrogen-enriched LC200N steel blade for maximum toughness and comes with a slip joint mechanism that simply makes it acceptable in almost every part of the world. When not in use the blade is housed in a highly visible and anti-slippery FRN handle for easy carry especially with the reversible deep-pocket wire clip.
- Designed to satisfy the strict legal guidelines of the UK that govern the size and function of all pocket knives carried in public
- Satin LC200N Rustproof Steel Lead Shaped Blade with 0.098" (2.5 mm) thickness
- Available in both Plain Edge and fully serrated SpyderEdge formats.
- Yellow FRN Handle
- Pocket Clip with multiple carry option (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Reliable Slip joint Mechanism
- Blade Length: 2.93" (74 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.58" (66 mm)
- Length: Closed 3.95" (100 mm), Overall 6.88" (175 mm)
- Weight: 1.69 oz. (48 g)
- Made in Japan