Despite its trimmed build, the Dragonfly 2 will definitely stun you with its big-knife cutting performance. It sets the bar higher with the introduction of LC200N Rustproof Steel as blade material which gives it undeniable toughness and anti-corrosive properties. Its bi-directional textured handle will equally provide them with the perfect grip dexterity they will usually look forward to in such a tool and the backlock mechanism will make sure the blade is securely locked when you flip it open so you will not experience any sort of wobbles as you use it.
- Satin LC200N Rustproof Steel Sheepfoot Blade with 0.098" (2.5 mm) thickness
- Available in both Plain Edge and fully serrated SpyderEdge formats.
- Green FRN Handle
- Pocket Clip with multiple carry option (Tip up/Down, Left/Right Carry)
- Reliable Lockback Mechanism
- Blade Length: 3.00" (76 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.65" (67 mm)
- Length: Closed 4.25" (108 mm), Overall 7.20" (183 mm)
- Weight: 1.90 oz. (54 g)
- Made in Japan